If your Planta app starts crashing (closing down without notice) you can follow these steps to try and fix the issue:
- Go to iPhone Settings and tap your profile (your name in the top)
- Tap "iCloud"
- Tap "Manage Storage" - on this screen, you will see your current iCloud storage available.
- Select "Backups" from the list. You will see all devices that are currently using the iCloud backup storage.
- Choose the current iPhone you are using. Hint: It will say "This iPhone"
- You will see a small list of apps under "Choose Data to Back Up" (It make take some time for it to load, just wait). Tap "Show All Apps"
- Find the Planta app in the list and slide the white dot to the left so that the color changes from green to white.
- A window will pop up that asks "Do you want to turn off Planta backups and delete the backup data from iCloud?" Tap Turn Off & Delete
- Go back to iPhone Settings > General > iPhone Storage. Scroll down to the list of apps and tap Planta
- Next, tap "Delete App" and tap again to confirm.
- Now your Planta app will be permanently deleted on your iPhone (and other iOS devices)
- Restart your phone
- Now go to the App Store and reinstall Planta
- Login with your email and password
If you still have issues with the app crashing after these steps you should contact our support from within the app and we'll investigate.